- This event has passed.
Advanced Beginner Swing Dance (Level 2)
Sep 5 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Dec 31, 2022
Progress in Jitterbug and East Coast Swing by learning more involved patterns with more advanced footwork. Build your dance vocabulary and partnering skills. This class is the prerequisite for Lindy Hop. No partner required. Some previous experience helpful.
- Instructors: Milo Saidl, Spencer Weisbond
- All classes are 55 minutes, are drop-in and don’t require preregistration.
- Masks, Proof of vaccination and identification are required to attend these classes.
- Partner dance class participants must rotate partners unless you bring your own person. Please arrive 15 minutes early as class space may be limited.
- Drop-in classes, no registration needed
- Pay cash at door