Absolute Beginner Swing Dance (Level 1)
May 24 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Dec 27, 2023
Absolute Beginner Swing. Learn cool moves to classic tunes! This progressive, basic swing dance class will teach the absolute beginner how to Jitterbug or what is now known as East Coast Swing. This partner dance class will teach beginner moves in swing and the technique to execute them properly. The class will learn a routine over a four week period. No partner, experience or TALENT required.
- Instructors: Spencer and Brooke
- All classes are 55 minutes, are drop-in and don’t require pre-registration.
- Masks, Proof of vaccination and identification are required to attend these classes.
- Partner dance class participants must rotate partners unless you bring your own person. Please arrive 15 minutes early as class space may be limited.
- Drop-in classes, no registration needed
- Pay cash $20 at door