- This event has passed.
Focused Bal OPEN Practice Session
May 26 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
– Structure of the practice involves open Q&A and the sharing of drills to improve skill, but everyone should come with 2-3 topics they want to work on.
– You may come alone or with a partner. You may also work alone, or with anyone in the group. Suggested rotation of partners might happen intermittently (maybe around every 20-30mins), but you are not required to swap if you have something specific you’d like to continue working on with a particular partner.
– This is an open and caring environment for feedback and learning. Lead the conversation with empathy and patience. Suggested ways to phrase feedback might be:
1. Can we try…?
2. How does this feel…?
3. I feel…during….
4. What do you think about…?
$10 for the 2 hour practice session. (**Team members’ costs are already covered/included in team fees**).
Payment to Venmo : @yurina-shin / Paypal : [email protected] or cash
– If there are any concerns about behavioral or safety issues, please reach out directly to Yurina or Audrey.
– As a courtesy to everyone, please review the following points as a part of recommended hygiene practices for social dance and/or practice. Please note we are striving to create a caring and inclusive environment for everyone regardless of age, physical ability and differences, race, gender or identity. By everyone making an effort with these hygiene guidelines, we hope to create a pleasant and comfortable environment for all:
— 1. Remember to shower and keep up with personal hygiene practices.
— 2. Wear a clean shirt/top.
— 3. Wear deodorant.
— 4. Bring clean back up shirt(s)/top(s) to change into as needed.
— 5. Use a breath freshener as needed should you be unmasked.
– At your own discretion, ‘self checks’ are encouraged and supported** We care about you all and champion building self awareness for our scene
All are required to be fully vaccinated & must be able to show proof if you have not done so already to Yurina. Fully vaccinated means it has been 2 weeks after your 2nd dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a 1-dose vaccine. Masks optional.