- This event has passed.
Gotham Jazz – Speakeasy in the Sky
Jun 15 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Aug 31, 2022
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere is a speakeasy in the sky… here the band is swinging, the singer singing, the tapper tapping, and a burlesque dancer peeling away all the layers of the outside world. Join us every Wednesday as we step back in time; the twenties are roaring again – you won’t want to miss it.
We’re thrilled for the triumphant return of our famous Wednesday nights, GOTHAM JAZZ! This speakeasy in the sky is at the gorgeous Somewhere Nowhere, featuring some of the top talent in town… from burlesque dancers and aerialists, to tap dancers and swinging bands — come lounge, come dance, or grab dinner & cocktails after work!
instigated by PROHIBITION PRODUCTIONS, PATRICK SOLURI and SOMEWHERE NOWHERE
- 4pm – Doors open
- 5-7pm – Suntory Happy Hour, $15 cocktails feat. Suntory Whisky, Roku Gin, and Haku Vodka
- 6-11pm – Live music, dancing & performances
- Free coat check (mandatory for bags, coats and changing shoes… now w/ seating area to change shoes)
- 21+ / ID required / proof of vaccination
- Dress code: no shorts, sweatpants, sportswear or flip flops.
- No cover
- 8/10 – Danny Jonokuchi & The Revisionists
- 8/17 – Hot Toddies Jazz Band
- 8/24 – Professor Cunningham & His Old School
- 8/31 – Hot Toddies Jazz Band