- This event has passed.
Gotham Jazz – Speakeasy in the Sky
Nov 23 7:00 pm - 1:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Nov 30, 2022
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere is a speakeasy in the sky… here the band is swinging, the singer singing, the tapper tapping, and a burlesque dancer peeling away all the layers of the outside world. Join us every Wednesday as we step back in time; the twenties are roaring again – you won’t want to miss it.
We’re thrilled for the triumphant return of our famous Wednesday nights, GOTHAM JAZZ! This speakeasy in the sky is at the gorgeous Somewhere Nowhere, featuring some of the top talent in town… from burlesque dancers and aerialists, to tap dancers and swinging bands — come lounge, come dance, or grab dinner & cocktails after work!
instigated by PROHIBITION PRODUCTIONS, PATRICK SOLURI and SOMEWHERE NOWHERE
- 11/30 – The Hot Toddies Jazz Band
- 12/7 – No event
- 12/14 – No event
- 12/21 – Holiday Soiree ft. The Hot Toddies Jazz Band
- 12/28 – The Hot Toddies Jazz Band
- 4pm – Doors open
- 7pm – DJed music starts
- 7:45pm – Free swing dance lesson by Jaime
- 7:30-9:30pm – Live music & dancing at rooftop
- 9:30–11:30pm – Live music & dancing in club
- 11:30-1am – late night with DJ music
- 21+ / ID required / proof of vaccination
- Dress code: no shorts, sweatpants, sportswear or flip flops.
- Happy hour lasts is from 5pm to 8:30pm plus $12 drink specials all night
- PLEASE NOTE: Limited capacity on rooftop, so reservations highly recommended (no swimming in pool). After 9pm, the event moves down to the Club level with normal entry.
- Free coat check (mandatory for bags, coats and changing shoes… now w/ seating area to change shoes)
- No cover