- This event has passed.
Gotham Swing – Lesson & Social Dance
Nov 12 8:30 pm - 12:00 am
An event every month that begins at 8:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Dec 31, 2022
Every second Saturday, join the Gotham Swing Club for their monthly dance.
- September – DJ Marlon Int’l, Instructor Sophie Cazenueve
- October – WCS Champion Erica Smith teaches two workshops & DJs
- 8:30-9pm – Lesson
- 9pm-12am – Social dancing
- $15 Gotham Swing Club members
- $20 non-members
Admission to the dance will be limited to vaccinated parties. Masks will be optional unless the CDC changes their guidelines. Each person has the right to choose their level of safety while dancing, so you may want to at least bring a mask to dance with the greatest number of partners.
If you’d like to join us, here are the rules:
– You must show proof of vaccination status (vaccine card or vaccine passport), either on your phone or hard copy, together with a photo ID that matches the name on the vaccine card/passport.
-You must have had your second dose of Moderna/Pfizer or your single dose of J&J on or before April 30, 2022
– You must provide your name and a phone number or email for contact tracing purposes
For the safety of all, there will be no exceptions made to these rules. So make sure you have your vaccine info and your ID with you before you head out to the dance.