Intro to Lindy Hop (Level 3)
May 25 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until Dec 25, 2023
Lindy Hop is the grandfather of all swing dances. Popularized through television and film of the 1940s and 50s, the Lindy is a partnered dance comprised of 6 and 8-count patterns patterns, including a signature move called the swing out. Learn the fundamental steps and classic stylings of this original NYC, African American dance form. No partner required. Swing experience required.
- Instructor: Milo Saidl and Nissreen
- All classes are 55 minutes, are drop-in and don’t require preregistration.
- Masks, Proof of vaccination and identification are required to attend these classes.
- Partner dance class participants must rotate partners unless you bring your own person. Please arrive 15 minutes early as class space may be limited.
- Drop-in classes, no registration needed
- Pay cash at door
- $20 for one class, $30 for both level 3 and level 4