The ability to take your basic Lindy Hop patterns and change them to suit your needs or music WHILE YOU ARE DANCING is a skill. This class will teach slight changes to your patterns and give your moves more intricacy, style, flare, and pop. (Prerequisite Intro to Lindy Hop or instructor approval)
- Instructor: Milo Saidl
- All classes are 55 minutes, are drop-in and don’t require preregistration.
- Masks, Proof of vaccination and identification are required to attend these classes.
- Partner dance class participants must rotate partners unless you bring your own person. Please arrive 15 minutes early as class space may be limited.
- Drop-in classes, no registration needed
- Pay cash at door
- $20 for one class, $30 for both level 3 and level 4