- This event has passed.
Robert Royston NYC Intensive (40 Max) + Westie Family Dinner & Social ft. DJ John Festa
Oct 22, 2022 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm$20 – $105
Sat 10/22, Robert Royston’s teaching in NYC! Join us for a West Coast Swing intensive & workshop, catered dinner, and social dancing with DJ John Festa
New to swing dance? Take the 8pm intro class, no dance experience or partner required! Intro class included for free with social dance admission.
Hosted by Dance Wellness with Sophie & EPA Dance Studio.
Registration opens 10/3. Mark “Going” to stay updated!
To join dinner, RSVP by 10/17.
• 3:30pm – 3 Hour Intensive w/ Robert Royston (40 attendee limit)
• 6:30pm – Catered Westie Family Dinner in EPA Dance Studio’s “Secret Garden”
• 8pm – Pre-Social Workshop w/ Robert Royston
• 8pm – FREE Intro to West Coast Swing w/ Sophie Cazeneuve
• 9-11:30pm – Social Dance ft. DJ John Festa
Seize the opportunity for a private lesson with a WCS champion! Limited slots available. Contact Sophie Cazeneuve to book.
• $80 for 3 hour intensive, workshop & social
• $40 for pre-dance workshop & social
• $20 for social (incl. free intro class)
For private lesson rates, contact Sophie.
$25 additional for dinner
EPA Dance Studio
320 W 37th St, Fl 2, NYC
5 min walk from Penn Station. Nearest subways A C E 7. Street parking available.
WHAT IS WEST COAST SWING?
West Coast Swing (WCS), sometimes called Modern Swing, is a popular partner dance that has spread around the world. You can dance to a variety of musical styles and genres and allows for improvisation.
CODE OF CONDUCT & COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
The NYC West Coast Swing community is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment. Learn more: https://www.nycswings.net/wcs-code-of-conduct/
Vaccination and masks are encouraged but optional