- This event has passed.
THE SALON: Halloween Stomp
Oct 31, 2022 6:00 pm - 1:00 am$25 – $35
Join us for the spooktacular return of our 8th annual HALLOWEEN STOMP… three floors filled with curiosities, infernal hot jazz, devilish blues n’ sultry swing music. Come lounge and dance amongst sexy spirits, demonic dandies, fiendish flappers; be one of those “things” that go “bump” in the night.
- includes admission to the event & dance lesson
- $25 – Early Bird Tickets (Sept 30th to Oct 21st)
- $30 – Advance Ticket (Oct 22nd to Oct 30th)
- $35 – Door (day of / at door)
3rd Floor “Haunted Rooftop”
- from 7pm to 1am (music: swing)
- EYAL VILNER BIG BAND = 3x sets from 7:30-11:30pm
- DJ ANDRIUS
2nd Floor “Infernal Red Room”
- from 6:30pm to 12:30am (music: blues)
- KING SOLOMON HICKS = 3x sets from 8:00 to 12:00
- DJ ODYSSEUS BAILER
1st Floor “Chandelier Room”
- doors 6pm (music: hot jazz)
- STEPHANE SEVA’s SWING ONDULÉ 4TET
- 3x sets from 6:30-10:30pm
- hostess & burelsque by VELVETINA TAYLOR
- HARVEST MOON HOPPERS – led by Bobby White
- beginner swing dance lesson on 2nd floor by Jaime Shannon (6:45pm)
- HAPPY HOUR: $10 cocktails, $8 wine, $6 beers (6:00-7:30pm)
- self-serve coat check avail on 3rd fl (free)
- bars on each floor
Dance the devil away at our annual vintage inspired hot jazz n’ swing costume party features more then two dozen performers including three bands & DJs on three floors, plus burlesque, and so much more… year after year it’s considered one of the best Halloween parties in NYC by Time Out NY, Wall St Journal, FlavorPill, among others!!
Costumes (any style), or vintage attire encouraged!
- THE DL , 95 Delancey Street – corner of Ludlow, in NYC (Corner of Delancey St & Ludlow St) New York, NY
- F/J/M/Z subway to Delancey/Essex or B/D to Grand St.
- 6pm to 1am
- 21+ only (IDs checked)