About the Event
Welcome to Flow Fridays, NYC’s biggest West Coast Swing (WCS) monthly party bringing your favorite late-night vibes and music!
• Free beginner lesson w/ Jes Ann & Anthony
• Birthday jam for this month’s birthdays
• Music from DJ Tori & DJ Snail
• Free open bar with monthly cocktail special
• Raffle for free admission to next month!
WHO’S IT FOR
Anyone who loves West Coast Swing or wants to try it and is down to party! We love first-timers and beginners, and we work hard to make everyone feel welcome.
WHERE & WHEN
• 8pm – Check-In Opens
• 8:30pm – Free Intro to West Coast Swing Class
• 9-9:50pm – All-Star Series all-levels class taught by local All-Star
• 9:30-11:30p – Social dance
• 11:30p – Welcome, Raffle, Dance Jam
• 11:40p – 2am – More dancing!
• Danznik Studios, 240 W 37th St, 2nd Fl
Register by midnight Friday (day-of) to get advance ticket rates!
• $25 social dance (includes beginner lesson), $30 day-of
• 20% off for Danznik Studio members
• $15 for college students with valid ID (email nycswin[email protected] with proof of enrollment for special checkout link)
• Free open bar (21+)
FREE ADMISSION / BRING YOUR OWN BUDDY (BYOB)
• Bring Your Own Buddy (BYOB)! For returning visitors, if you bring a friend new to Flow Fridays, you both get $10 off. If you bring two or more friends, you get in for free and your friends get $10 off!
COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT
NYC Swings is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment. Learn more: https://www.nycswings.net/wcs-code-of-conduct/
WHAT IS WEST COAST SWING?
West Coast Swing (WCS), sometimes called Modern Swing, is a popular partner dance that has spread around the world. It can be danced to a variety of musical styles and genres and allows for improvisation.
Vaccination and masks are encouraged but optional.
Cover photo credit: Nina Galicheva Photography
New York, NY 10018